Monday, November 1, 2010

Ok I did it again well start at the bottom if you want to read this in order these are som pictures at the Tautphaus Zoo in Idaho Falls. It is not a big zoo but it is fun Issy thought the goats were stinky, but they had fun feeding them.





These two pictures are at the Snake River with the Idaho Falls temple in the background. It was a beautiful day a little windy and chilly by the river but beautiful. Bryan and I got to go do sealings in the temple the night before. It was probably the best sealing session we have been to the sealer was great. We were doing family names for another couple that was there. We did about 75 names it was amazing and tiring.








2 comments:

The Randy Man and Ma Ma Jo said...

WHAT??? You came right past our house and didn't stop and say HI? I'm Sad. I like the van though.

Michele said...

She goes by my house all the time and never says hi.....she's so rude like that. And for the record....that van is very nice. I love it.