Friday, April 29, 2011

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything we have been busy busy busy, to all you parents out there it just gets worse the older they get. They think they have to do everything and have everything, so we are busy and poor because these kids are expensive. Well a month ago Issy had her 4th birthday, she was so excited she kept saying she was going to have a party and she would name everyone she was going to invite and what they were going to do. So of course we had to have a party because you just can't say no to a 4 yr who knows what she wants. Ok maybe you can but I can't. This is her friend birthday party, it was all Mickey Mouse she loves Mickey Mouse, so we played Mickey Mouse matching and pin the nose on Mickey Mouse it was quite fun, then we had Mickey Mouse cupcakes, and played her new Just Dance for Kids,( by the way excellent game for little ones.) It was a lot of fun and not too many tears shed.






This is her birthday cake I thought I was going to have enough cupcakes for the family party but that didn't happen so we went down to Walmart and this is the cake she picked, yes it is How to Train your Dragon. We had a lot of fun at both parties and yes she is spoiled.













The other thing that has been going on is Allyssa was in the school play "Alice In Wonderland."

Now this is not even my favorite movie so I thought how good can the play be, well the answer is it was great. Her friend Kristen was in it with her and they had so much. The costumes they are wearing they got at the DI we spent all day at the DI one Saturday and this is what they ended up with, it was awesome. And did I say of course my daughter was the star of the show. Not really but in my eyes she was. Love you Lyssy Loulou.









No comments: