Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ok so I was a big slacker this year and didn't make Mackey a Birthday cake, actually the true reason is I didn't have a hand mixer to make frosting with. So yes we had donuts instead because all the cakes at the store were to girly.
Yes we got a Wii for Christmas this is a picture of the boys trying it out Christmas day at Grandma's and Grandpa Tomlins. Since then we have added to our collection, I bought me a Wii Fit last week and can I just say to anyone who is wondering if its worth it Yes it is I have excercised every night since getting it and it is a blast. I have never had so much fun exercising.Now hopefully I will lose weight in the process.



This was Issybelles reaction to Santa now what was amazing is she would not go back to Bryan after this because he is the one that put her their. Nope she went straight to Grandpa Tomlin and held on for dear life. It was pretty funny.



Who's cute kids are those.




1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm gonna have to get me one of those Wii's. That's all I've heard about from everyone since Christmas and they look so much fun. Your kids are getting so grown up. Especially Alyssa. She's beautiful!