Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ok so no we do not usually take naked pictures but this was just too cute. We are trying to potty train and she was wearing a pullup and they just wouldn't stay in place. Yes this is how she walked around most of the day snow boots and all.
Ok so Mackey had a b-day party on New years eve and I finally got a cake mad for him he wanted a dragon so this is what he got not to shabby if I do say so myself.

I know it is kind of dark but Bryan's mom gave Issy this beautiful dress for Christmas it is so cute I think I might get her picture taken in it just cause it is so cute.


Timmys class did a Thanksgiving Program don't they look fabulous.



Who are these cute girls Issy sure does like haveing cousins that are close to her age. She sure had fun playing with Dani when Ben and Katie were here for Thanksgiving.




No comments: